Monday, August 20, 2012

HHA application link

Greetings,





Home Page  Services tab  “Houston Housing Authority Housing Choice Voucher” Last link on the left side of page  click on the “Apply Online” link.



Thanks,

Paty



Patricia Bustamante

Houston Public Library

Chief of Central Library

500 McKinney

Houston, TX 77002

832.393.1685



Please note I have a new email address:

patricia.bustamante@houstontx.gov

 Please consider the environment before printing this email



From: Borders, Sarah - HPL

Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 11:55 AM

To: Bustamante, Patricia - HPL

Cc: Stauss, Ronald - HPL; Newland, Somer - HPL; Wagoner, Mary - HPL

Subject: HHA application link



Hi Paty,



I just wanted to let you know that a direct link to the Section 8 housing application has been added to the page http://www.houstonlibrary.org/hha-housing-choice-voucher.



I confirmed with Somer that the only way an applicant can complete the form is online; there is no option to print and mail in a paper form. (I realize you may have already known this, but I know it was different last time, so this was news to me.)



If you have any questions or concerns about this, please let me know.



Thanks,

Sarah



Sarah Borders, MLS

Web Development Librarian

Virtual Library, IT Division

Houston Public Library

832.393.1522 (office)

832.771.0404 (mobile)

sarah.borders@houstontx.gov

0 comments:

Blog Archive